Date of last revision: May 2018
www.pmfmetalwork.co.uk is owned and operated by Pomfrey Metal Fabrications Ltd, Registered in England and Wales No: 7928000, registered address 99 Western Road , Lewes BN1 9RS
- What information do you give us?
- How will we use this information?
- Sharing your data
- Where will we store your data?
- How long will we hold your data?
- Access to your information and correction
- Other websites
- How to contact us
What information do you give us?
If you ask us to contact you about our products/services, you might give us information by getting in touch via phone or email. This could include your name, address, email, phone number. We collect website usage information using cookies (Google Analytics)
How will we use this information?
- To answer your enquiries.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To make sure content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information collected via cookies is used to:
- Administer our website, and for internal operations (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- To improve our website to make sure content is presented in the most effective way
- As part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure
Sharing your data
We may share your data with selected third parties, including:
- Suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you (for example, our accountants)
- Analytics and search engine providers
We will not sell or share you data with any other parties.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
- If Pomfrey Metal Fabrications Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third part, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets
Where will we store your data?
How long will we hold your data?
If we provide you with a quote for product/services, we will hold your information for a period of 2 years, after which it will be deleted. Quotes are provided with reference numbers: we will retain details of the quote, but personally identifiable information will be removed.
If you buy a product/service from us we will retain your data in line with regulatory requirements.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
The cookies placed on your browser by Google Analytics are _ga (expiration 2 years) and _gid (expiration 24 hrs). Both are used to distinguish users. More information from Google
How to contact us